Vitamin C not only contributes to the normal function of the immune system and support in the production of collagen. Numerous scientific research support its role in many other functions and processes of the human body. It is a substance that provides invaluable help in the proper functioning of the nervous system and in maintaining proper psychological functions.
Additionally, Vitamin C supports the body in several ways:
• helps to protect cells against oxidative stress,
• contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
• helps in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E,
• increases the absorption of iron,
• contributes to maintaining normal energy-yielding metabolism,
It’s not everything! There is also no shortage of evidence that Vitamin C also helps maintain the immune system’s proper functioning during intense physical activity and immediately after exercise.