• Niacin – contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function,
• Folic acid – the folates contained in it help in the proper synthesis of amino acids. Also, it contributes to the normal function of the immune system,
• Pantothenic acid – contributes to the proper synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D, and some neurotransmitters. Also, it contributes to normal mental performance.
• Iron – helps maintain proper cognitive functions and contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin. Also, it contributes to the normal function of the immune system,
• Iodine – helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and to normal cognitive function,
• Manganese – contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress,
• Chromium – helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels,
• Selenium – contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails. It also contributes to normal thyroid function,
• Molybdenum – contributes to the maintenance of the proper metabolism of sulphur amino acids.It is worth emphasizing that these are the only examples of health claims from a long list of the beneficial effects of the ingredients mentioned above on the body. Advanced Multivitamin should be considered a supplement to your daily diet due to the next three ingredients – zinc, thiamine, and magnesium. The first one is that irreplaceable help maintains a proper acid-base balance, DNA synthesis, and normal function of the immune system. Thiamine contributes to the heart’s normal function. In contrast, the last magnesium is, of course, an essential mineral when it comes to electrolyte balance, protein synthesis, and good muscle condition.